Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need to find some players on Xbox One

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Need to find some players on Xbox One 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by evhall7 » August 10, 2015 4:59pm | Report
So I'm new to smite and mobas in general but in the 3 weeks I've been playing I have learned a lot... I guess you could say I kinda got obsessed.

I have mostly been playing arena, but have ventured into conquest over the last few days. I am running into the issue of a bunch of afk players or in conquest people just running around and not really playing towards the objectives. I would really love to find some consistent players, to hang out with and maybe even do leagues with once I'm the appropriate level. I dont reallyl have a main right now so I am pretty flexible to try and fill any holes needed. I still have a bunch to learn about the game so please have patience, but I am willing to take direction to help the team.
I mostly play at night after the family is in bed, but am on nightly around 9/ 10 central.

If you're looking for people to play with or need another member for your team hit me up here, or on the xbox my GT: spirodonskorpio

If you send me a message on the xbox ill get it a lot faster since it goes right to my phone.
Thanks and I am looking forward to meeting some new players.

evhall7

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by snake89si » August 13, 2015 4:32am | Report
Hey. Me and my friend are also looking for someone to team up with we are from the UK but we play on the North American server. Add me as a friend my gamertag is snake89si. I will add you now.

snake89si

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RetPetty » August 14, 2015 7:48am | Report
Add me :)
Xbox 1 - Play daily around 9pm PST

RetPetty

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }