Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need a team for conquest casual or competitive Xbox one NA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Need a team for conquest casual or competitive Xbox one NA 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OriginLgamer » October 17, 2015 12:28am | Report
Need some friends

I'm level 30 and have 35 gods masterd so far

OriginLgamer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StrongArmSteadi » October 17, 2015 8:03am | Report
w***ap man, I've been looking for a group myself. I'll be on late tonight my xb1 tag is strongarmsteadi.. Casual or serious im down.

StrongArmSteadi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » October 17, 2015 8:53am | Report
Hmmm. I have a few Gods mastered.
Serqet Sun Wukong Freya

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StrongArmSteadi » October 17, 2015 12:43pm | Report
We can all start a group at least, its double xp this weekend. I mainly play Zeus, ares or xbalanque. but I have 30 gods mastered

StrongArmSteadi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » October 17, 2015 3:33pm | Report
Yea sure add me.
LegendofKashaun on Xbone.
Im learning Jungle at the moment. Not the best support, but if I have to fill i usually will.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tim247 » October 23, 2015 10:48am | Report
CaptainxLS on xb1

Im lv 17 and climbing pretty quick. I'm working on mastering any god that catches my attention. Though I seem to do very well with Khepri and Hades. Always down to play. Typically evenings after work at least one or 2 games a day

Tim247

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by reagasaur » October 30, 2015 3:56pm | Report
If you ever need another player, i'd be down! i am level 30 and have 13 gods mastered. my best are probably zhong kui, cabrakan, xblanque, kali, and xing tian. gamertag: rogue reagasaur

reagasaur

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by X Peacemaker X » October 30, 2015 8:40pm | Report
Same here! I would like to find a group to play with. Thanks for posting this. If you would like to add me, my gamertag is: x QuisUtDeus x

I am level 30 and have mastered all 70 gods, but am still definitely learning the game and have a long way to go in terms of improving. I would love to learn it the right way by playing in teams that actually work together and learning from other peoples' experiences....I am up for any game mode most of the time if you see me online. Willing to play any role, but I am currently focused on improving my play with hunter/mage gods in particular.

X Peacemaker X

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }