Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need a decent clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Need a decent clan 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bombertech1 » November 8, 2013 11:32pm | Report
So yeah, I've been play Smite for a while now.

LVL 30
Master LVL 42

And I have yet to join any clans or just a cool group of casual player to play with and communicate by Skype. I get tired of playing with random people and sometimes either Super Duper Nooby or they just plain DC/Quit.

Yeah so, this guy here --> "IGN: Sl4yer" u can add on Smite and I'll accept your friend request and as for my Skype --> "ikeb111" just add me and I'll add you and get in touch as soon as I can.

P.S. And if it just a lot of single players adding me we should just make a Clan ^-^
"OOHHH YEEEEAAAH"... "Kool-Aid Man, is that you?"... Ares -> -______-

bombertech1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TyphoidZero » November 15, 2013 4:28pm | Report
I'm also looking for a smite clan. Im not as high a level as you but im still pretty good. I'm level 24 with 9 masteries. My IGN (although i barely use it) is "TyphoidZero" same with my smite name and my skype is "ahmz771". You can speak to me through smite or skype.

TyphoidZero

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coolmrlol » November 17, 2013 6:25am | Report
Im looking for a casual clan as well. Im level 21 with 5 masteries. my ign is "coolmrlol" and so is my skype. I play in EU.

coolmrlol

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }