Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

(NA) Talgor recruiting for pro tourney Arena team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » (NA) Talgor recruiting for pro tourney Arena team 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talgor » March 28, 2014 12:15pm | Report
Yo guys! My name is Talgor, and I am currently looking to add more players to my clan in order to compete in the occasional Arena tourneys hosted by Hi-Rez.

A little info about myself. I have been playing since Bacchus released. Around level 12, I decided that I was sick of the standard MOBA map type, and have since then played exclusively Arena, with the occasional Joust or Assault. I am a Diamond ranked Arena player, and soon plan to start streaming as well. I have recently constructed an Ullr guide, and hope to make some more in the future. It is my hope that Arena will become more centered in tournaments hosted by Hi-Rez, seeing as how it is such an intense and tteamfight based game mode.

As far as the clan goes, I am looking for seasoned Arena players who also have an interest in competing in very high skill level tourneys. A rank in Arena League isn't required, but it would help knowing you have some experience. Also, please know how to play ALL roles.

If you wish to apply, please just pm me or post on here (I think the friends list on Smite is a little bugged right now). Also, if you don't think you meet the qualifications to join the team, and are just looking for advice from a seasoned player, I wouldn't mind playing some games with you and giving as much feedback as I can provide.

Thanks guys, hope to see you in the Arena!

Talgor

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }