Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[NA] [PC] New Team Looking For Solo and Jungle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [NA] [PC] New Team Looking For Solo and Jungle 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Confucius » September 7, 2016 5:30pm | Report
We are currently 3 members looking to fill 2 spots with other like minded ( and skilled ) players. Our goal is to make a semi - competitive team to hone our skills so that we may try to compete in the future. We are currently looking to fill the following roles:

Solo Jungle

We have some prerequisites we would like filled for any players who are interested in potentially joining the team. We have a great coach and a very encouraging team to help players grow and fit into the team, But we still would like players to be at least gold 5 in ranked conquest ( or plat season 2 ) We would like potential players to have at least 500 hours of game time (this is to ensure players haven't just reached level 30 and got lucky in placements) We are also okay with players with more experience on other consoles as long as the total comes out to be about the same. We are looking for players with open god pools. That means we are not looking for solos who "main loki" or any other god, were looking for variety so we can grow and make strategies for a wide assortment of competition. Lastly and probably most importantly you need to have a good attitude

(Our goal is to make a competitive ish team that at the same time fits around people's schedules. If you have some time commitments.)

DO NOT WORRY WE WILL FIND TIME THAT FITS FOR ALL OF US

If you are interested in trying out my IGN is Confucius and my friend's is MrKelly. I am on central time and should be on around 4-7

We would like to recruit people knowledgeable in the role with a good attitude to be able to adapt to the team setting.

Our Discord link is: https://discord.gg/6sPT6rJ This is probably the best way to get ahold of us. You may also send a Reddit pm

If you are interested in applying please respond with your ign so we can check you out and contact you thanks for your time.

Confucius

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Elbasel » February 28, 2017 3:13am | Report
I'm Gold in ranked joust , but i can surely do conquest
I can play most assassins and solo laners , check my profile

ign : royboody

Elbasel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » February 28, 2017 5:24am | Report
Dude this post was from a 6 months ago.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CirclesAreRound » February 28, 2017 6:01am | Report
Lol
KAWWWWWWW!!! BIRD GANG!

CirclesAreRound

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Time2medicate » February 28, 2017 4:09pm | Report
Circle stop spam posting lmao.

Time2medicate

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }