Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

NA mid and jungle looking for a team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » NA mid and jungle looking for a team 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EhJaYy » September 20, 2014 8:58pm | Report
two serious players looking for a team for challengers cup our ign's are mid: shaiknbaik and jungle ehjayy (me). due to our schedules with him in college and me being in Hawaii and working we are only able to get on 11pm east coast to practice but we can practice and play everyday so a west coast team is preferable. i was the leader of our old team but due to inactivity from the other 3 we are looking for a team and i don't want to deal with the hassle of being the captain.

EhJaYy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlexiTheSexy » September 23, 2014 1:06am | Report
He is bronze 5 in conquest and you're gold 4... how do you expect to get into a team for the challengers cup unless you organize it yourself? No offense, just saying.

AlexiTheSexy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }