Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[NA] Looking for Some Other Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [NA] Looking for Some Other Players 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ratchet915 » June 16, 2014 1:58pm | Report
Hey!

I've been playing Smite for a few months now and am getting tired of not having anybody to play with.

I'm currently lvl 20 or 21 with 11 masteries. I'm not amazing, but not a complete baddie. I try to have fun when I play and not take the game too seriously, although I always try to win. I'm hoping to find some other nice people to play with who have the same mind set.

I'm currently working on learning how to play some guardians and warriors for eventual League play. It would be great if I got to play with some people who had experience playing and didn't mind giving me some tips and pointers. I also have Skype to use while we play since it makes communicating easier.

If you're interested please message me or add me in game. My IGN is Ratchet915

Ratchet915

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by La Nena » June 17, 2014 11:56am | Report
We shall add you tonight! We are just 3 friends playing together so we need 2 more 😊 LaNena, T3XASOUTLAW and brycrivey.

La Nena

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by La Nena » June 17, 2014 11:56am | Report
And we communicate through Skype.

La Nena

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Snickmorder » July 14, 2014 7:17pm | Report
Hey Come on and join TAW (The Art Of Warfare)! We are a fairly big clan and have many people that play competitively (also many people who dont). TS3
is a requirement. If you do want to join once you sign up at taw.net we will send you an email. You will take an introduction little quiz. Then you will get an email by your DI (drill instructor) and you will do a bootcamp. Now do not worry its not some sort of huge test. It is just to tell you about the clan some. AND if you would like to just even try us out a little bit add me Snickmorder in smite and I will give you our TS3 info so you can just hang out with us a bit and see if you like us!
Have a great day and Happy smiting!

Snickmorder

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }