Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[NA] Looking for a team to play with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [NA] Looking for a team to play with. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ZailShiro » April 13, 2015 6:06am | Report
Hello! I am looking for a team to play Conquest or Siege. I can play any role well aside from adc but I am best at support. I prefer to play Conquest but I do love Siege as well. If you are willing to play with me, my IGN is the same as my forum name.

I look forward to playing with you all.

ZailShiro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CAG Beastmode » May 21, 2015 6:34pm | Report

The #1 Clan is Recruiting for SMITE: Having been voted #1 Clan on Top 100, 2 years in a row. This is the only clan that can bring you this type of commitment and organization. We have primarily been an FPS Clan, but with MOBA now introducing it's self to the Console scene we are fully prepared to get ourselves involved and make our mark on this scene as we have in the FPS world of Console gaming.

Whether you are a highly competitive gamer looking to compete in the big scene, a casual gamer looking to improve on your gameplay when the opportunity presents it's self, it doesn't matter. We have a spot for YOU. We offer diversity in our recruitment bringing in all players regardless of their skill level. CAG is a family and we WANT you to be apart of it.

You may be asking yourself, what does a primarily FPS Clan offer to the MOBA scene? Simple, we offer Commitment, Dedication and Structure. We know the meaning of teamwork and sustainability as CAG has been around for 12 years under the very same Structure and leadership with out much change.

If THAT doesn't sell you, then look at the wide variety of Gaming Communities we offer. With Call of Duty, Battlefield, Destiny, World of Tanks and now Smite. There will be a home for you regardless of what game mode you're into on the Console. We intend to be your home for the long haul.

So buckle your seat belts and get ready to enjoy the ride. As CAG will be representing the MOBA world in the same manner that we have represented the FPS world for the past decade. With respect, integrity, structure and commitment from top to bottom.

Requirements to Join:

- Must be 18 Years old (Some exceptions will be made)
- Must have a working Mic
- Must be mature

Future Plans for giveaways:

CAG is looking into setting up a 100% optional VIP subscription that would allow you at a chance to to pay $10/15/20 a month for prizes like Big Screen TV's, Gaming Consoles (Xbox 1, PS4 etc), Headset, Gaming Monitor and many more prizes!

If you're interested, please visit our website at www.CAGclan.com as we would love to bring you on as we start this adventure! Remember, it doesn't matter whether you're just starting out in MOBA's or are a veteran, we are capable of catering to all players of different skill types!

Please feel free to use myself as your referrer!

CAG Beastmode

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }