Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[NA] Guardian Esports Gaming amateur 5v5 tournament recruitment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [NA] Guardian Esports Gaming amateur 5v5 tournament recruitment 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RjWooD » April 4, 2015 9:11am | Report
Hello all,
Guardian Esports gaming is currently recruiting for future amateur tournament play in smite conquest 5v5. We are a group of real life friends from various games across the years including League of Legends that enjoy a small tight knit group of gamers who appreciate competitive play, strategy, and learning.

We are somewhat new to smite, but not new to mobas, most of us were platinum3+ in League. We are currently looking for but not limited to a permanent Mid and solo lane. If you are skilled in any other positions we'd like to hear from you, currently accept any applications for trial.
Times of play usually consists of 7 eastern time on weekdays, and sporadic play on weekends, we usually just set up a time we all can make it and play for a few hours. Within the next month we would like to have a formidable team to start entering into amateur competition.

If you are skilled, knowledgeable, and able to work as a team and our time frames, give me a shout anytime in game RjWooD or you can also contact MSGweaponer. You can also check out our twitch http://www.twitch.tv/weaponer7 or our facebook page, Guardian Esports. https://www.facebook.com/Guardianesportsgaming/timeline
Can also contact me anytime via e-mail at [email protected]

RjWooD

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MrWtrmelon » April 6, 2015 6:29pm | Report
Well I can't play at 7 eastern time on weekdays ,but I'm usually free at that time Fridays and any time Saturdays. But besides that I'm willing to fill your solo lane roll in a heart beat. Hopefully you'll have me, cya!

IGN: MrWtrmelon or GhostOfTheGrey

MrWtrmelon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by propelledraptor » April 19, 2015 12:38pm | Report
hey man im interested in this offer here. So I pretty much play exclusively ADC. Im not much good at any other position. I can play solo decently but im far better at ADC. my main hunters are rama and artemis. Although i have like 5 or 6 of them mastered. im mainly just trying to find a team that actually wants to compete and play. now im not ranked at all on conquest because i dont want to play with a bunch of random people on ranked conquest. However i am ranked on joust but that really doesnt mean anything. i have like a 36-20 record. Im gold 3 in that and climbing fast. you can email me back at [email protected]

propelledraptor

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }