Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[NA] 3v3 Tryouts for upcoming tournaments and casual/competitive play. All are welcome.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [NA] 3v3 Tryouts for upcoming tournaments and casual/competitive play. All are welcome. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wilfy » November 20, 2013 8:05am | Report
Putting together a team for casual 3v3 action. We will be entering in some upcoming tournaments. I will be holding tryouts for the competitive team. I will not force you to play any role you are not good at. Casual players can join and learn with the team. Competitive players will need a mic and preferably skype. As this is a new clan, all are welcome but only 2 + subs will be selected to compete in the 3v3 tournaments. The next tournament will be held on Dec. 6th.

Add me in game to join Murder By Numbers(Not set on team name yet, open to suggestions) or reply to this thread.

IGN Wilfy88

Wilfy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RaraJacome » November 29, 2013 10:10am | Report
Hey I Will like to join I Can I Really Play AO And I'm Really Good with him in 3v3 I've played a couple 3v3's with him and when i played i went about 5/2 or 4/1 also i can really play a couple more gods really good I've add you In Game Hope i can really join
Jungle/Mid
IGN - OneVoneMeBrah

RaraJacome

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirBoosh » December 3, 2013 12:48pm | Report
Yo hit me up in game, id love to join an active clan. My main is Athena but im pretty well rounded on the gods. awesome 3v3 player and I love competitive conquest and casual as well.

IGN SirBooshington

SirBoosh

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DoubleHgamer » December 15, 2013 7:57pm | Report
Hey, I'm NA PST, My three main are apollo, anhur, and xbal. I can play any role but tank. im a casual player wanting to go into competitive. Open to learn. plays all gamemodes. I want to go on this team because I feel i'm better than the average smite player and I dont like to be Duo'd with average players.

IGN DoubleHgamer
(Sent a Friend request)

DoubleHgamer

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wilfy » December 16, 2013 11:44am | Report
Hey sorry guys havnt checked this in a while, ill be adding you tonight!

Wilfy88

Wilfy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }