Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My toughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » My toughts 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fzkk » February 13, 2014 8:49am | Report
Yo,why does smite community suck so hard? Cant win any game cuz ppl cant play for sh*t,no matter how hard you carry. When i say something to them, they answer with : lol noob go back to ur home ****y hole. Srs man i havent seen so sh*t community in ANY game ive played in my lifetime. average age is 9-15, 20 procent on players understand english and 5 procent of ppl have any kind of functioning brain. This is just my 2 cents.

Fzkk

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CallMeCam » February 14, 2014 12:21am | Report
Hey man, do you remember me? My IGN is the same as on here. We talked the other day. You should let go of this attitude you have and try to help your teammates, as long as they will listen. No one wants an unwanted coach. Anyway as you get to higher levels you will find more skilled people to play with. Smurfing is a huge problem and as a result newer players will do badly. Just play 3v3's until level 25 or so when you start playing with more skilled people. Just be polite and present yourself positively bud. I hope to see you online soon so we can play some matches together!
Recruiting for our young clan Vybe Gaming! All applications accepted, but this does not mean you will start. We are wanting to pursue a competitive aspect of play. My IGN is CallMeCam, add me for more details.

CallMeCam

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fzkk » February 14, 2014 9:14am | Report
Ye i understand but it would be nice if i could communicate with them, most of them dont know how to open chat nor speak english.Yeah,waiting forward playing with you too,cheers :)

Fzkk

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » February 14, 2014 9:29am | Report
got to agree there are people who really get on my nerves too such as the sarcastic (VER) You Rock! person or the guy who want stop spamming the chat.... half the time though if you can get someone to play with you get a more decent group... good luck for the future ^_^

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 17, 2014 1:17pm | Report
You will hate ranked then. I was playing Poseidon and when I died a second time my freaking jungler called me a noob, I mean wtf.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }