Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Making a team for Xbox one

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Making a team for Xbox one 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoseDorney » May 22, 2016 7:08am | Report
The past few days I've been playing smite on my own usually play with one person I know but everytime I solo search I find people that may have never played before or just trying to **** everyone's game up.

I looking for players who can play a few gods well and some people to have fun with on this game if your interested message me on Xbox GT - Jose Dorney

My main God is Odin but I can play many gods as I like to change it up abit

JoseDorney

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoseDorney » May 26, 2016 3:00am | Report
If anyone is still looking to join message my gt Jose Dorney and I don't get notifications on this site and won't take me a long to get back to you thanks.

JoseDorney

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by skawei » May 26, 2016 8:39am | Report
I'm always looking for someone to play with !! :) You can add my gt Oceania Love. I mostly like playing conquest ^^

skawei

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoseDorney » May 26, 2016 8:55am | Report
Once with got a bigger team already got 4 people we can start playing conquest

JoseDorney

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoseDorney » May 27, 2016 1:25am | Report
We have now got 6 active players we always looking for more I going post here everyday so I can show that we are still active and looking I know a lot of you are always looking to play rather than solo searching the best way to get hold of me would be my gt - Jose Dorney because I have smart glass and will be able to get back to asp

JoseDorney

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoseDorney » May 27, 2016 1:28am | Report
I also make banners like mine if anyone wants one they are free

JoseDorney

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoseDorney » May 30, 2016 6:51am | Report
Still looking for more players got 8 now message me if you want to join us thanks guys

JoseDorney

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheNeonHammer97 » June 3, 2016 9:16am | Report
Whats up? Very experienced player. Very competitive but like to have fun at the same time. Smite is a game of teamwork and communication so always good to have a group of guys/gals to play with at all times. Have over 70 gods mastered. I can play every role in conquest but also enjoy other game modes too. Add me gt- TheNeonHammer97

TheNeonHammer97

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }