Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Love to play ARENA and looking for a team??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Love to play ARENA and looking for a team?? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by falcontx » March 21, 2013 8:43am | Report
We have a group of regulars who play Arena almost every evening and we're always looking for more good players. We realize that Arena is treated like a red-headed stepchild by the developers and we want that to change! As Arena is our preferred game mode, we'd love to see ranked Arena, but I don't really see that happening in the near future. In the mean time, we're always on the lookout for independent Arena tournaments.

If that seems like it might be up your alley, feel free to join us on TeamSpeak at: TS3.BITGOBLIN.COM

We normally play weekday evenings from around 6-10pm Central, but usually people are on at various times throughout the day, depending upon schedules, etc.

falcontx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BigCatt » March 29, 2013 1:27am | Report
Me and my buddy would like to join add me name is BigCatt

BigCatt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by falcontx » April 2, 2013 1:50pm | Report
BigCatt wrote:

Me and my buddy would like to join add me name is BigCatt

Just join TeamSpeak when you're ready to play and we'll get a game going!

falcontx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }