Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking to start semi competitive conquest team (xbox one)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking to start semi competitive conquest team (xbox one) 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by superslink6 » September 28, 2016 10:15am | Report
Hey all, I'm looking to start a team for conquest that is semi competitive or competitive, I play the ADC mostly and have done some middle lane work as well, Im looking for people who are dedicated to the game and looking to start getting more competitive. My gamertag is superslink6 feel free to add me on live and message me about the team. I am lvl 30 with a silver 2 rank duel, I am not currently ranked in conquest or joust as I have not had a team that I felt was dedicated enough to put time into. I do wanna organize practice times on the team (most likely will be the weekends as I work a 8-4 job. Im located on the west coast USA but am willing to play with anyone just make sure you are friendly and want to improve your game!!!

superslink6

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }