Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking to start a team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking to start a team 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Glcglcharlie » May 18, 2015 2:06am | Report
Hi, I'm about to hit level 30 and want to find others to play with and hopefully start a 5v5 pre-made team, i mainly play jungle/solo but can play mid / support OK. I am not amazing but know how to play the roles and general tactics i can also hold my own when it comes to pressurized moments. Looking for some people who are looking to get somewhat competitive but have a load of fun in the process as well as being serious when necessary.

I look forward to meeting new people and hope to play with you guys soon :)

EU server/ preferably people who can speak English as my language skills are poor :P

Charlie

Glcglcharlie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kroran » May 18, 2015 5:42pm | Report
Hey the names Kroran, I am a casual player looking to get into conquest(only gamemode i dont play)
Mainly use hunters and mages, can play guardian and assassin, my worst is warriors

Kroran

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Glcglcharlie » May 20, 2015 4:39am | Report
Hi Kroran, what times do you tend to play during the day/evening?

Glcglcharlie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SlowDownISuck » June 10, 2015 2:46pm | Report
Add GT: SlowDownISuck
Lvl: 17

I play as Athena, Arachne(rank 1), Ares(rank 5), Freya (rank 1), and Zeus.

SlowDownISuck

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }