Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking For Xbox Team or players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking For Xbox Team or players 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Cougar BMX » March 26, 2016 3:44am | Report
Hey all,

Lvl 30 player, 22 gods mastered so far. Looking for a team or group of people to play regularly with, preferably EU/UK time zone, but not important.

Feeling like I'm losing a lot of matches to feeding randoms, or people surrendering (especially in Joust).

PLay all game modes regularly, in Conquest I can play Mid and ADC well, Solo and Support are ok. Never really tried Jungle, but I learn fast.

Just after a group, or chill individuals with patience to play with, have fun, and improve together.

Message on here, or GT Cougar BMX

Cougar BMX

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TenPace » March 29, 2016 9:26am | Report
I just like playing with people. If you want to add me, my GT is in my signature below. Timezone is EST, so there's somewhat of a gap, and I go to college so my time is not all my own. But I do believe I'm a pretty good player.
I play SMITE. What else do you need to know?

Xbox: AceGamerKing
Steam: TenPace

TenPace

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }