Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Xbox players who are willing to communicate through skype

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for Xbox players who are willing to communicate through skype 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xenorev » July 30, 2015 6:16pm | Report
Hello, I know asking to communicate through skype is a lot, but as of now I don't have a mic. I'm a very competent smite player, and I'm looking for someone to duo queue with in Conquest League play. I can fill any role, but I mainly prefer mid (I'm a rank x scylla, 1300 kills, 1200 assists, 100 wins,) jungle or solo (in that order,) and currently am placed in Gold III. My gamer tag is Xenorev, if you'd like to play and are willing to communicate through skype, let me know. Even if you just want to play normals I'm willing to do that too.
Anyways I hope someone contacts me, even if you aren't willing to use skype, I can still hear and react to whatever people say in xbox party chat.

Xenorev

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }