Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Xbox One players/group

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for Xbox One players/group 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Cougar BMX » April 9, 2016 3:02pm | Report
I have around 166 hours of Smite, and have mastered 27 gods so far. I am looking for 4 more players to play with regularly, with the aim of improving skills generally and being more successful at Smite.

I play ADC mainly, but can play mid reasonably well. I would like to learn all roles, and would be good to find players that have a similar attitude. Please have a mature attitude (not a fan of stress heads). Age is not an issue, just be willing to improve as a player, and have some fun as part of a chill group.

I play every day, mostly between 5 and 11pm UK time weekdays, and much more at weekends.
I would say Joust is my most successful mode, but I’ll happily play any game mode.

Feel free to message me on here, or Xbox, Gamertag - Cougar BMX

Cougar BMX

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shijiro » April 15, 2016 6:43am | Report
I've got a pretty good amount of gods mastered and hours on the Xbox One if you wanna hit me up, i mostly play hunters or guardians. Gammer tag is: slowasteroid730
PS it's a slow...asteroid
not a slow....steroid, although that'd be kinda funny (>.<)/

Shijiro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Steve Abate » April 22, 2016 1:36pm | Report
Ill join in with you guys. I play a lot of solo or jungle, with a bomb *** support as well.

Steve Abate

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Floated Animal » April 24, 2016 6:01pm | Report
Would like to join. I play everyday. Have 25 Gods mastered right now. Try to be flexible but I like to take on the role of Guardian or Warrior if needed. Play in all modes except Siege. Trying to improve at Conquest to be a more complete player. Gamer tag is FloatedAnimal35. Thanks for you consideration.

Floated Animal

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GimpGamer » May 19, 2016 1:24pm | Report
Would possibly be interested but would need you to look at my youtube and decide if you have the patience to play with me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9KxSKcqFDKpqJgkd2hjhug no harm done if you don't. If you do then message me and we'll go from there.

Gaming Cause I Like It

GimpGamer

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }