Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for XB1 Smite team or to make one

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for XB1 Smite team or to make one 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LolODINsky » July 14, 2015 10:33pm | Report
Hi every one im looking for competent players to play some smite with, i hear that leagues on XB1 are coming out soon and want to either join a team or start one to play in them, if you have a team and are looking for players i play Mid: Scylla, Poseidon, and Isis or Support: Athena, Yamir and im currently learning Silvanus and geb. Also if you are interested in joining/making a team just message me with your preferred roll lol.

My GT is : ll OD1N ll <those are l's on the outside and a 1 in between the D&N btw

LolODINsky

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gr3gasm » July 17, 2015 8:23am | Report
Hey we are looking for members. We have 3 solid players. If your playing today we will hit you up. There is a tournament on Sunday that we really want to participate in.

Gr3gasm

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }