Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for XB1 players with mic for league!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for XB1 players with mic for league! 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AriiLow » July 28, 2015 2:25pm | Report
The patch for league goes online on 7/29/2015 and I'm looking for players with mics to play with.

I mainly do jungle/support and some mid if needed.

My GT is II DeCiEt II. Feel free to message me and add me.

AriiLow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Violent Action » July 28, 2015 4:12pm | Report
Add Violent Action. I mostly play jungle, but can play hunter or mid.

Violent Action

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AriiLow » July 28, 2015 4:23pm | Report
I'll add you as soon as I get home from work. I'm pretty sure you use Arachne for jungle judging from your avi huh? I use her too aha

AriiLow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Uzuza » July 28, 2015 5:23pm | Report
Add GT:Uzuza

Uzuza

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GBA Twisted Ink » July 28, 2015 6:27pm | Report
Hello my name is William aka GBA Twisted Ink. I'm a tattoo artist and I'm 32 years old.

I'm a gamer/nerd. My real passion is gaming. I've always been lured to anything with strategy and pvp.

Their is no better feeling then beating other people.

I could list all my accolades here but they are to many to list.

I've only been playing this game on Xbox one for a few days but I'm no noob to the game style, I was master level in league of legends before I quit.

I only know 1 person who plays, while I win most pugs I'm hoping to find new friends to play with.

With that being said I play 10 different gods. These are the 10 I will excel at.

I tank/support with Bacchus or Geb.
Warr/support with Hercules.
Warr/solo with Bellona.
Hunter/ADC with Neith or Xbacanque
Assassin/jungle with Thor or Ratantoskr.
Mage/mid with Posidan or Isis.

I can also work around what you might need. I'm also going to be buying boost so I can level up fast and all that.

If you would like to try me out please add me and message me under my Xbox one gamer tag: GBA Twisted Ink , the I in Ink is an i. Thank you for you're time.

GBA Twisted Ink

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AriiLow » July 28, 2015 7:17pm | Report
Will add you guys as soon as I get home. I'm on PST and I get home around 11:30 PM Monday-Friday. I play in the mornings around 8:30 tho.

AriiLow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AriiLow » July 28, 2015 11:39pm | Report
I added everyone.

AriiLow

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }