Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Well Communicated Team(XBOX ONE)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for Well Communicated Team(XBOX ONE) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HANDSOMEISH » August 7, 2015 12:42pm | Report
Greetings, I'm searching for people who not only knows how to play well, but who can communicate, THIS is the primary requirement. I Support and it's just me doing much pulling and blocking and my teams who I've played with (with the exception of one team),and NO communication, insight, and flat out recklessness always occurs. I must replace my mic, HOWEVER, I primarily use Skype as an alternative and I make it work. I love this game, but it's not as fun doing it all yourself. Thanks and HMU ASAP :)

GT:HANDSOMEISH
(I'll send you Skype name upon request for those who are seriously interested)

HANDSOMEISH

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CJtheDJ » August 7, 2015 4:15pm | Report
hey i am looking for a team as well

CJtheDJ

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by joshmartinez420 » August 7, 2015 6:05pm | Report
add me gamertag: JoshMartinez420, but I'm not going to use Skype go get a mic

joshmartinez420

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HANDSOMEISH » August 9, 2015 7:15am | Report
I have a chronic illness and I just came out of a procedure from my hospital. I use to have one, but there was a shortage in the wire, and believe me, if I were ABLE to get another one in ANY way right now, that statement would not have been in this post at all, and excuse me for not addressing that initially. It's temporary, but SKYPE is the alternative that I'm trying to work with for the time being, but please TRY to work WITH me instead of approaching this without patience.
(I'm not Angry or Upset, you all did not know about the reasons)

HANDSOMEISH

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }