Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for two or three members for XBOX1 Team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for two or three members for XBOX1 Team. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gr3gasm » July 16, 2015 3:47pm | Report
Looking for at least two players:

Requirements:
> Working Mic
> Great communication skills
> Willingness to learn and grow as a TEAM
> Ability to play multiple gods/lanes
> Lvl 30
> Good sportsmanship

Message me on here with Gamertag if you meet the requirements and are interested.

Gr3gasm

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KidCartoonz » July 18, 2015 1:01am | Report
Hey man. Just came across your post as I was looking for doe thing similar. I recently started playing the game on Xbox, and well I have become pretty hooked. I have gotten to level 20 in about a week and like you I am looking for some gamers who take the game more competivlty. I consider myself a great team player and am constantly learning/discovering new things about the game. My gamertag is Kid Cartoonz. Hit me up and we can talk a little more.

KidCartoonz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyleh89 » July 18, 2015 1:03am | Report
Hi am a up n comin player looking for a team for league and tournments.. I useally play jungler with Arachne but can play various other gods like zeues hades hercules thor etc, dnt hve the founders pack yet is that needed for league and tournments?? Gamertag = XKyle and AnaX

Kyleh89

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mikedog6000 » July 20, 2015 7:40am | Report
My gt is Mikedog6000 and I'm looking to play with a coordinated team. Message me here or via xbox live so we can play together some time!

mikedog6000

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }