Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for teammates to compete

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for teammates to compete 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by La Nena » June 16, 2014 12:26pm | Report
Hello everyone!
My name is Andrea (known as Nena) and my boyfriend's name is Allan (known as Texas Outlaw), and we play a lot of Smite. ... A lot. (We may need rehab) We live in San Antonio, Texas and we don't know anyone else that also plays. We ocassionally play with Allan's brother (but he doesn't play regularly and he is not very good) and we constantly play with friend of ours from North Carolina called Bry (he is good when he is not trying new gods haha). Basically, we feel like we are good enough to compete and such, the problem is that we don't have a team. We constantly read and watch the team's that compete each other and we are like Aww.. We wish we could do that.
So, basically, we are looking for people from or outside of Texas that are willing to be our set teammates, so that we can train daily together and become a strong team.
Our names in game are: LaNena, T3XASOUTLAW, and brycrivey. If you are interested, send me a message through here or to my email: [email protected] .

Thank y'all!

La Nena

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gtldvm » June 17, 2014 6:54pm | Report
Hi, i am a level 22-23 on smite with 14 masteries and i would like to join u

gtldvm

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 17, 2014 9:29pm | Report
Just remember to say you want NA members
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }