Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for teammates.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for teammates. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Skorpan » September 19, 2013 1:35am | Report
Hello.

My name is Skorpan, I've played smite for over a year now. Got about 3500 games in total.
Im just looking for people to do conquest with, both casual and competitive.

Req.
*17 or older.
*ts3 and/or skype.
*relaxed and not a complete c*nt.
*Level 30.

Averili ingame.
Add me and send me a PM.

Cheers

Skorpan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slacktivist » September 19, 2013 2:31am | Report
27 years old, 400-500 games, competitive nature though I also like having fun but prefer good setups and such.. Can get annoyed if people don't try their best with picks n all. 12 mastery, (26 new patch).. I could be interested :)

Slacktivist

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Skorpan » September 19, 2013 4:58am | Report
Slacktivist wrote:

27 years old, 400-500 games, competitive nature though I also like having fun but prefer good setups and such.. Can get annoyed if people don't try their best with picks n all. 12 mastery, (26 new patch).. I could be interested :)

Sounds good, I'm more of a competitive player myself but since saying that I play to win kinda scares people away I felt like I would leave that out of the post. c;

Skorpan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slacktivist » September 19, 2013 6:01am | Report
Well you gotta be hornest to find the people you match with ;) I will add you and we can try, I know I have less experience than you, but we will see how it works out.

Slacktivist

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }