Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking For Team Members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking For Team Members 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RyuNura » October 16, 2015 8:20am | Report
A friend and I are trying to start our own team. I play ADC and my friend plays Support. We really need a Solo, Mid and Jungler. Please contact me in game IGN:RyuNura or on Curse:RyuShinigami. I look forward to playing with you all and have fun.

RyuNura

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Burningxspirits » December 4, 2015 10:44am | Report
I might be interested but do tournaments occur online if so I'm a pretty good jungler and if ur friend wants to play a different role i am a very scary support oh and I am more than interested in friendly gameplay while being competitive well I'll try contacting u today so hope to see u soon oh and my ign is Burningxspirits but my friends call me Burning so see u later.

Burningxspirits

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RyuNura » December 7, 2015 10:40am | Report

I might be interested but do tournaments occur online if so I'm a pretty good jungler and if ur friend wants to play a different role i am a very scary support oh and I am more than interested in friendly gameplay while being competitive well I'll try contacting u today so hope to see u soon oh and my ign is Burningxspirits but my friends call me Burning so see u later.

The situation has changed slightly. My friend had decided that he doesn't want to compete. I also won't be competing due to still being in school. So, for the time being, I will be the Team Manager/Analyst until my schooling is over. I am also thinking about having an NA and a EU team. This will allow the teams to scrim if needed and it allows players from both regions a shot at going to the SPL.

RyuNura

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }