Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for some people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for some people to play with 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by prequelaz » July 12, 2013 12:26pm | Report
I'm currently level 19. My internet isn't going to **** out on me in a match, looking to get a group of people whose internet also won't **** out on them as soon as we start a match. just looking to have fun, I'm not super great at the game or anything, you don't have to be either. It just gets old joining queues solo and ending up in games where 1-2 people always d/c or leave. My IGN: prequelaz

prequelaz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XiaoPrincess » August 18, 2013 7:12pm | Report
Hey Preque
Check out TAW (The Art of Warfare) gaming clan. We have an active group of players who like to play together to have fun using communictaion as a key strategy to improve and win. We have steady players who will be able to finish games. If you are interested check us out at www.taw.net or PM me here or in game.
IGN: XiaoPrincess

XiaoPrincess

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }