Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for some level 10-20 players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for some level 10-20 players 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CarolynCaracal » August 16, 2013 12:17am | Report
I'm rather new to Smite, just joined earlier this week (I think either Sunday or Saturday) and I've just hit level 10. That being said, most of my friends that play don't get on when I do, or have their own parties, so I'm looking for some people to play some casual matches with.

I do have some Moba experience; I've played Dota2 (Though i'm very low level) and League of legends (Level 30, was in silver but got demoted to bronze :( )

anyway, if anybody would like to play with me, that'd be great! Again, looking for people willing to grind until we hit level 30 so we can play competitively.

My mains so far are Artemis and Isis, but I play Neith and Ra sometimes.

P.S. I have skype + teamspeak 3, and I do have earbuds but no mic built in. Skype calls are low quality so anyone with a TS server would be greatly appreciated!

CarolynCaracal

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Feremir » August 16, 2013 2:36pm | Report
Hey there,i'm lvl 11 add me so we can play together.
IGN : Feremir
See you in game !

Feremir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlee49 » August 16, 2013 7:04pm | Report
Hi, I'm lvl 9 atm. Would love to play with some new friends.
I like playing carry, support, and mage. Would like to learn tank and bruiser though.

IGN: Mlee49.

mlee49

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CarolynCaracal » August 17, 2013 12:16am | Report
I'd like to throw another thing out. I would also like to learn to jungle, as it's quite different in this game, a bit more challenging than in league or dota, and I was wondering if anyone could help teach me?

Again, IGN is Xeaxl.

CarolynCaracal

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }