Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for serious Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for serious Clan 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryborg » February 9, 2014 12:16pm | Report
I am rather new to Smite. Been playing it off and on for a long time, but I am a Moba Vet. I normally play tank/support, because someone has got to do it. I have noticed the mentallity that people think they can solo 2-3 opposing players and live. People don't realize that a match is a game of patience and strategy. So to make a very long story short, I am looking for a serious adult clan to play with. Save me from this solo queue hell that I am in. Right now at am only lvl 15, but when I hit 30 in a few days I hope to play ranked and succeed at it.

IGN : Ryborg
EST United States

Ryborg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » February 9, 2014 12:50pm | Report
Our own clan (SMFG) is not super serious yet but there are often a few people online who know how to play atleast for a bit :P (DJ) Also some clans only take EU or NA so mention that if you are looking for a serious clan.
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DeadlyWeaponZ » March 2, 2014 3:40pm | Report
Add DeadlyWeaponZ in game

DeadlyWeaponZ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }