Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for serious clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for serious clan 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WarOnGod » January 2, 2016 7:33pm | Report
hey guys, im trying to find a clan that's serious about conquest. i really want to play it, but i have no one to teach me the ropes. i want to join a clan that can take me in and show me how to run it.

im 24 so im not a kid, married and im an 11B in the army(active duty) so my schedule is a little wonky. my IGN is WarOnGod, please send me a message. thanks.

WarOnGod

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by l3aylife » February 13, 2016 3:39pm | Report
Ey I have a competitive team/clan. We probably wont put you one the main team but I can teach you how to be really good and knowledgeable about the game. IGN: l3aylife
Code:
[color=#00ffff][/color]

l3aylife

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SenpaiBlahhh » February 15, 2016 9:40pm | Report
Hey man if your interested in joining a nice Serious Clan Konvict Gaming we have both EU/US members, You do have to apply we need to cut out those Trolls and Toxic players,

- A mature, 16+ community.
- Many experienced members for various games including: League of Legends, CS:GO, Heroes of the Storm, Smite, GTA, ArchAge... and many, many more games.
- Friendly casual and experienced players.
- A chance to better your skills with our free coaching sessions!
- A well structured Teamspeak server/forum with options to move into leadership roles over time.
- Hours of fun, custom made events each weekend!

Fill it out and your journey will start in KonvictGaming

SenpaiBlahhh

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Defuzzion » February 27, 2016 6:40am | Report
Hi, I'm a moderator for TheChaosVanguard, one of the biggest clans on Smite. We are exclusively for players over the age of 16.

We have a lot of active, friendly and mature members that you can play with as well as a dedicated teamspeak server for communication, we also have coaches available for if you wish to improve and daily inhouse games and monthly events.

If you wish to add me personally my name in-game is Defuzzion and if you wish to join apply on Thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon and see you around.

Defuzzion

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }