Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for players to join our clan (casual)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for players to join our clan (casual) 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroAndVillain » November 13, 2013 8:11pm | Report
OLD. I made a newer post for the clan!

HeroAndVillain

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroAndVillain » November 30, 2013 8:35pm | Report
Bump!

HeroAndVillain

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RaraJacome » November 30, 2013 9:10pm | Report
Hey I Own a new clan in smite called Native ESports and we need some help with practie and stuff and need some players and subs and by the way it looks you need help getting players and i need help getting players and we everyone needs a little practice once a while so i was going to say we can combine are Clans And make 1 or 2 Clans and play in casuals and little 3v3 tourneys together. PM if you're interested in Combining teams too make a Clan Or 2
Jungle/Mid
IGN - OneVoneMeBrah

RaraJacome

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroAndVillain » December 1, 2013 7:13am | Report
RaraJacome wrote:

Hey I Own a new clan in smite called Native ESports and we need some help with practie and stuff and need some players and subs and by the way it looks you need help getting players and i need help getting players and we everyone needs a little practice once a while so i was going to say we can combine are Clans And make 1 or 2 Clans and play in casuals and little 3v3 tourneys together. PM if you're interested in Combining teams too make a Clan Or 2

I'm fine, thanks.

HeroAndVillain

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bigpapirick » December 6, 2013 2:56pm | Report
Hey there.

I'm looking to join up with some regular players for a competitive, yet casual approach to the game. I do ok and accept that losses happen and that we are all learning. I just started about 3 weeks ago, am level 19 Mastery 3. Looking to learn the game and grow as a player with some fun peeps. I'm disgusted by the attitudes one sees in every game from your own team and am looking for a team which will help this game remain fun.

ign: bigpapirick

Thanks!

bigpapirick

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroAndVillain » December 11, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Bump!

HeroAndVillain

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hushly » December 17, 2013 12:30pm | Report
Hello! :)
I'm new to smite and mobas in general. I'm looking for a group of people to play with while I learn the ropes. I'd be interested in joining if you don't mind that I'm still learning. I'm kind of the same attitude as bigpapirick above. I'm only level 3 haven't been playing much yet. So far I prefer the range/mages.

Hushly

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeroAndVillain » December 18, 2013 3:31pm | Report
Hushly wrote:

Hello! :)
I'm new to smite and mobas in general. I'm looking for a group of people to play with while I learn the ropes. I'd be interested in joining if you don't mind that I'm still learning. I'm kind of the same attitude as bigpapirick above. I'm only level 3 haven't been playing much yet. So far I prefer the range/mages.

Sure, what is your ingame name? Sorry for the late reply.

HeroAndVillain

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Christibruu » December 19, 2013 10:26pm | Report
Hai, im new to smite, have played some mobas.
I am a casual gamer, wouldent mind getting abit into competetive tho :D
I play mostly anything, but i prefer tanks/bruisers. Would like to try out jungle some.
Mainly i play tyr (when he was free) and i love Freya.
im level 9. Age : 19. Location : Norway. IGN : Christibruu

Christibruu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iChimChim » April 17, 2014 6:35pm | Report
Hi! I'd like to join your clan,of you may add me..im lvl 18..
Msg iChimChim if you would like to recruit me!!

iChimChim

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }