Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for players to a casual clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for players to a casual clan 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xaneva » July 20, 2013 8:19am | Report
Hello,

We are looking for people to as casual clan, at the moment it's only me and my friend in the clan (we are both level 30). The reason we have started this clan is because we have grown tired of all the random people you get queued up with in the games, the kind of people who are really bad and ruin all the games. Therefore we are now seeking players with some experience and common sense that can help us accomplish goals and develop ourselves as players. Because as the queue system is right now, you only get queued up with people who have no idea what to do or only likes to troll with you.

The clan is, as I mentioned above, only casual and therefore we are now looking for players who wants to play with decent players but isn't really ready for the competetive scene yet. In time we will start doing ranked and such together.

We don't have any teamspeak server or such but as it's only casual we thought it should be fine without it. Our goal is to fill our roster with players you trust are good and won't ruin the game intentionally.

If you are a player looking for some nice people to play with and want to develop as a player, you should write me a message to my profile on this page with some information about yourself.

xaneva

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TaintedMx » July 20, 2013 10:04am | Report
Would definitely be interested in joining, my in-game name is TaintedMx so add me on there :)

TaintedMx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » July 21, 2013 9:50am | Report
I am a level 24 casual player looking to go into the competitive scene soon. I do communicate really well and am looking for some chill people to run games with. add me/msg me in game if anyone interested

I am usally on nightly as well.

IGN: bushwahkhan
www.twitch.tv/bushwahkhan - Follow :)

IGN:Bushwahkhan - Add me for games :)

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DTSS2 » July 21, 2013 1:56pm | Report
Would definitely be interested in joining, my in-game name is DTSS2 so add me on there. I am only level 16 and am interested in playing with more experienced players so I can learn from them. I prefer to play casually with friends, but am also competitive when needed. Also am very communicative.

DTSS2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hodstock » August 9, 2013 4:10am | Report
Hello

Im a level 30 player whos also getting bored on queueing on my own id like to join IGN: Hodstock

Hodstock

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by lkiller » August 11, 2013 8:24am | Report
I have a Clan and i was wondering if you guys wanted to play us sometime were all new in the clan and have onley played together 1nce or 2ice but were a preatty decent team and i was wondering if u wAnted to play with us?

IGN:lkiller999

People In Clan:we currentley have around ten people!

lkiller

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bastila » August 13, 2013 4:11pm | Report
Hello there xaneva! I'm very much interested in joining your clan if you'll have me :). I'm a casual player whom enjoys playing with other's that have a good attitude. I'm in need of a good not too big clan for Smite, I am also becoming tired of all of the randoms that I get when solo-queing it's very aggravating. If you still have room for another clan member please feel free to add me to your friends and also to the clan if you think I would be a good fit :D. My time zone is Pacific Standard Time, I live in California so hopefully that won't interfere. I'm a very versatile player I can play many different rolls. Jungle, Middle, Left, and Right. Anyways, feel free to add me in game. Talk to you soon! Hope you have a great day/night.

IGN~ Bastila

Bastila

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cameronig » November 8, 2013 4:31pm | Report
hello xaneva! it's been a while since someone has posted on this but if you still have the clan up i would love to join. i was on another casual clan but they all stopped playing and kinda left me. anyways, i would love to join because i love meeting new people :D

ign-cameronig96

cameronig

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PhyneNight » November 13, 2013 9:35pm | Report
Hey there,..Been playing smite for along time now,...would like to join you guys.Its bored playing along. Add me up - PhyneNightz

PhyneNight

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }