Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for play buddies!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for play buddies! 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » December 22, 2013 10:51am | Report
Hello there, I am PoisonPea and I am looking for people to play matches with. I have recently hit level 30, which is devastating because I am still learning. It's particularly hard with harassers, non friendly smite players and rage quitters. We all have bad games and good games, but it's not excuse to abandon, or pressurize players with disgraceful attitudes!

If you like to teach, or like me are still learning, play for fun and have friendly people to play with, then please add me!

I don't main any god in particular, I plan to learn all the gods! I have mastered all the tanks, carrys, some mages and I am trying to get the hang of junglers and warriors.

See you in game :)

(also I have skype)

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by goth-zamarok » December 22, 2013 11:24am | Report
Hey man im kind of experienced and ill help you out and ive been looking for players to play with to. What is your IGN
IGN:goth-zamarok

goth-zamarok

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » December 24, 2013 2:02pm | Report
Nice to meat yah :D My IGN is PoisonPea.

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Valdemir » December 25, 2013 4:24pm | Report
I would ask you to be my buddy....
But both of you are in my clan :D

Valdemir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » January 7, 2014 10:09am | Report
Herro again, I have returned after another uni deadline (during christmas, so harsh!) but looking for lovelies to play with :3

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minicab » January 15, 2014 7:46am | Report
hey IGN Skogheim experienced :)

Minicab

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mayberykilla » January 29, 2014 6:28pm | Report
We are a new clan looking for new members lvls 1-30 that are willing to have fun while competing and learning to compete at the same time.

Players with a mastery level of 4 or higher will be promoted to member. Players with less than this number will be initiates until this level is achieved.

We are currently looking for 5 officer positions so if you have the skills and the desire to contribute you will be looked at for an officer position.

The clan has a few rules (but not too many):
1. If you are new to the game, be willing to accept constructive criticism without taking it too personally. The only way to learn is to fail and have someone point that out.
2. No *****ing amongst members. Especially in a match. This takes away from the team cohesion aspect of the game. If you have something to say settle it on Skype or something.
3. Once a month a leadership/officer meeting will be required. This should last no more than 10 minutes so please take the time to clear your schedule for that particular. We will alert you of the time at least 5 days before the meeting is set to take place. Times will be posted to the status on the clan page.
4. Have fun!

For more information:

[email protected]

In game names:
mayberykilla
Nang04
Frankdboss

If you're ready to compete but at the same time have fun while doing it, then you might have what it takes to be a Reservoir God.

mayberykilla

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }