Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for people to play with on EU servers XBOX

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for people to play with on EU servers XBOX 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FunkHand » October 5, 2015 8:15am | Report
Hi, as the title suggests I'm looking for people to play with. I have every intention of being able to perform well in all rolls and at present, have a few gods I'm comfortable playing with in solo, ADC, Mid and support. Haven't had a crack at Jungling yet but would consider myself flexible. I feel like having at least one member on the team that you can talk to will be a huge benefit. Also just to learn from and who knows, maybe even teach something.

Any how, If you are interested in having communication during games and just want someone to queue with or whatever drop me a request on XBOX. XBOX Username: FunkHand

FunkHand

FunkHand

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }