Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for people to play League with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for people to play League with 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LolODINsky » September 23, 2015 9:52am | Report
Hey every one i'm just looking for some people to play with preferably league. However i dont mean to be rude but i ask that you please meet some requirements:

1. Rank: Platinum or higher
2. No ragers
3. Know how to play more than one god (lol i know thats weird for league but some people dont)
4. Know how to play mutiple roles well (I always fill so idc what roles they are)

So yea if you meet all those please message me one XBL GT: LL Od1n LL im really easy going and laid back but play to win lol and like to keep a positive record so yea message me if you want to play

LolODINsky

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MJRMUNCH » December 4, 2015 11:55am | Report
hi i meet all these criteria excluding the rank unfortunaly im silver 1 nearing gold v.

however looking at are elo im only 100 less elo than you also i can fill so if you interested in giving it a go i think you will be suprised :)

Silver 1 1550+ ELO

Preferred roles:Solo, Jungle (will fill)
Server: Xbox EU (UK time zone)

MJRMUNCH

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }