Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for People to Play (Conquest, XB1, UK)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for People to Play (Conquest, XB1, UK) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SF Chris Strife » September 5, 2015 10:03am | Report
Hey everyone!

I'm somewhat new to the world of MOBA's and I've just started playing Smite as I needed a change of pace from playing Killer Instinct and FIFA 15.

I'm looking for a bunch of people to play Conquest with who won't mind having a newbie on their team.

I haven't tried every role yet, I usually just stick to the Solo lane as I feel that's where I'll do best at this moment in time although I'd like to move on to Support at some point as I'm a fan of being a tank (Although I LOVE being a healer too!) Who knows, I might end up playing somewhere else!

I don't really have a main god yet, although I've used Ra and Chaac the most since I've started. All I've played is Co-Op Conquest however.

Look forward to the replies and hope to play with many of you soon! :)

SF Chris Strife

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loginner » September 5, 2015 11:56am | Report
ey Chris, Can you add me in-game? my name is zexion6.
See you soon

loginner

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SF Chris Strife » September 6, 2015 9:01am | Report
Added you my good man!

Would anybody care to play right now? Not bothered which mode. Would just love some people to play with :)

SF Chris Strife

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Crunchy__Crisps » September 6, 2015 12:07pm | Report
Add Me legogoodhomer

Crunchy__Crisps

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SF Chris Strife » September 6, 2015 12:31pm | Report
Done, thanks for replying!

SF Chris Strife

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }