Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for people to join my team and compete on xbox

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for people to join my team and compete on xbox 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dex1233 » March 8, 2016 2:30pm | Report
Hi everyone, I'm looking for people who would like to compete and have fun in smite. If you're a great team player I'd love to have you. I'm in the process of creating a team on MLG. I have an idea on the name but anyone that wants to join will have a say in it as well. I am an experienced player and have been playing smite for about a year now. Here is some info on how to get in touch with me.

Gamertag: xSSx Dex
Time zone/country: Usa, Central, Usually play in the evenings anywhere from 5 to 10 pm.

You can also text me at 832-331-9698.

Yall have a great day!

Dex1233

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustyClouds598 » April 27, 2016 4:46am | Report
Hey, I play solo lane but I will always rotate and help out the rest of the team whenever it is needed. I have 330 hours put into the game and I have 29 mastered gods. I have one diamond God, a rank 5 God, and all of my solo laning gods are rank 2 or higher. I'm in Canada but I checked out the time zone difference and 5-10 for you is 7:30-12:30 for me so it would be a perfect fit for me to play. Gamer tags: DustyClouds598 if you want to add me.
Soloing since Season 2. 350+ hours put into it.

DustyClouds598

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }