Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for mature, seasoned, sensible and positive folk

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for mature, seasoned, sensible and positive folk 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by evitherator » December 12, 2013 11:31am | Report
Hello all!

I am looking for like it says in the title: mature, seasoned, sensible and positive people to play smite with. If you harass, degrade, insult, ragequit or belittle people in your games, this invitation is not for you. If you want to get more consistent wins, have a generally better time, and play for the team; then message me. I play as Ares mostly, but I am a capable mid and solo. I will switch depending on what people want to do. I am easy-going. I'm the type of player that will gladly have my character die for the betterment of the team. That all being said I'm also looking for players that are in the 20+ age range. I'm 25 and I am not into the macho games anymore. My ego is not tied up in this. I hope you are reading this and are saying "Thank god, finally", cause if you are then we are sure to have some fun.

I should also mention I have a mic and want to talk while playing. I use steam but I am not opposed to skype.

Message me here or friend me in-game. My game name is my name here as well.
-Evitherator

evitherator

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talq » December 12, 2013 11:41am | Report
add me plz

IGN: TALQ11

Talq

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » December 19, 2013 3:23pm | Report
Hey, you can add me if you would like :) The more people to play with the better, I keep getting grouped with some, less than friendly, shall we say?

Im not an awesome smite player but I know teamwork so when I play with people with the same idea of team play, I can be good :D

My IGN: PoisonPea

PoisonPea

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }