Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for friends

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for friends 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bNatural » January 21, 2014 10:33am | Report
Hello everyone I recently got the game (yesterday night) and am looking for some friendly players to play with.

I've been enjoying mid lane on mages very much and is where I'm usually at in other games - I have a mic and headset as well!

Please feel free to add me to friends or reply here! Excited to play with you all!

I usually play M-F 8PM EST and random times on SAT/SUN depending on my schedule ^^
Would love to have an experienced player help teach me mechanics

bNatural

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 21, 2014 11:17am | Report
Welcome to the community! Glad to see another EST guy here :)

There's a clan in smite itself named Smitefire Gaming, alluding to this site itself, with a decent number of people. If you want, there's a lot of people who could invite you, and there's a lot of poeple to play with there :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bNatural » January 21, 2014 11:19am | Report
Oh that that's a terrific idea! I'll look into that hehe

bNatural

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » January 21, 2014 11:26am | Report
Herro :) Welcome to smite. Feel free to add me, I just like playing in parties :D Random matches can get pretty bad!

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bNatural » January 21, 2014 11:59am | Report
Ugh it's so brutal. People just walk up to towers before the game starts, die, then leave the game T_T

Just played a 3v5 for 20 minutes

bNatural

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BananaMilk » January 23, 2014 8:15am | Report
Hey there :D, I'm not a pro, but if you would like someone to play alongside with you can feel free to add me. My IG is BananaMilk

BananaMilk

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thisiswar132 » January 24, 2014 11:42am | Report
We are a group of people that like to have fun and share a common interest in this game. If yoh would like to join add me in game and we will go from there. IGN thisiswar132

thisiswar132

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }