Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Friendly Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for Friendly Team 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupraRage » November 8, 2013 8:21pm | Report
Hey there everyone, I'm an active friendly player looking for a team to join for conquest or arena, I play both regularly so it makes no difference to me. I probably play Arena the most out of the gamemodes and consider myself rather experienced for it so I'm most comfortable with it. (At least I would like to think so but meh.)
I'm level 20 right now and should be at level 30 very soon. I got smite when beta first came out
but stopped playing for some time. I recently came back about two months or so and have been
loving it.

The god I currently play are
Fenrir
Zeus
Athena
Ra
Tyr
Arachne
and Xbalanque
(Fenrir,Tyr,Ra,and Zeus are my most played out of them)

I am however willing to play any god and master them for the better of the team.
I play Smite every day, I do have skype and vent and can be on just about any time.
(Preferably night time though). My IGN is SupraRage, so just message me any time. I look forward
to playing with you if you accept! :)

SupraRage

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Selucious » November 10, 2013 3:04pm | Report
I am leader of a fairly new clan we are pretty good looking to recruit more my IGN- Selucious hit me up

Selucious

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }