Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for fellow EU Players to level with!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for fellow EU Players to level with! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sycthrex » February 17, 2013 8:11am | Report
Hey guys!

My name is Sycthrex and i am currently level 9, i am looking for some players to level with, preferably a strong Mid would be nice with some past experience of MOBAs.
Xbalanque Newbie Guide

Feel i helped? remember to +rep

Sycthrex

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cocnut20 » February 17, 2013 8:22am | Report
I'd love to fill the position. I'm pretty good, but I'm level 28. At the end of a game press the left arrow and check what levels you play with. I'm matched with all level 30's, so you might be a little low. Up to you though, love to hear your response.

cocnut20

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sycthrex » February 17, 2013 8:25am | Report
Hey Cocnut20,

I tend to play with level 15-20 but sometimes i do play with 27+.

You might be a little high and it could be counter productive for me playing against so experienced players, but we could always try?
Xbalanque Newbie Guide

Feel i helped? remember to +rep

Sycthrex

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cocnut20 » February 17, 2013 8:46am | Report
Ya, I was just checking. Every once and while I play with a level 13 or so. Add me if you want to.

cocnut20

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » March 2, 2013 11:44am | Report
level 30 player here but Im always up for some new members of the clan feel free to join if you want. The clans name is Serbian Thunder

nightmare1985

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }