Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for competitive players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for competitive players 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xxAWPSxx » July 27, 2013 11:05am | Report
Looking for a range AD, support and a Mid that wants to start practicing for competitive play.

IGN: AWPS

be able to learn and provide helpful feedback to team mates.

show up to scheduled practice times.

nerd rage is only allowed against enemy team but not in a violent or threatening way....

if you think you can handle those three rules please shoot me a message on here or in game.

xxAWPSxx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xxAWPSxx » July 27, 2013 11:10am | Report
Also sorry i forgot to add... Please be 17 or older i prefer 19 - 20 + but if you are mature and don't have a squeaky *** voice please message me.

xxAWPSxx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bushwahkhan » August 1, 2013 10:08am | Report
I am 24. Looking to play Competitive aka tournaments and heavy practice. I am on about 5-6 nights a week usually between 7-8pm till about 4am. I usually play ad(neith,anhur, xbala) and support/bruiser/tank (hades,thor). PM/message me here if you are interested in playing? You use vent,axon,ts, mumble?

IGN: Bushwahkhan

I won't be home from work until about 7:30 tonight so I can respond here through the day if you are interested.

Thanks
Alex
www.twitch.tv/bushwahkhan - Follow :)

IGN:Bushwahkhan - Add me for games :)

Main Roles Played:
ADC
Support

Bushwahkhan

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }