Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for competitive clan or team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for competitive clan or team 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WPviking » March 26, 2014 5:47am | Report
Hello, my name is Alexander, im 18 years old. And i live in Denmark.
I am a dedicated SMITE player, a *common* face in the EU league and at (rare occasions) i also stream.
Currently i am not in school (as a mason/brick layer) so im spending my time playing SMITE till my eyes get sore (10+ hours), and i have to text-message my slaves because i aint moving a inch ;)
Im currently looking for a competitive clan/team. My main role is support! So if you, or your team are looking for a dedicated player for your team, throw me a PM and we can do some games and you guys can test me out, im sure we can work something out. i've spend some time on here stalking trying to find some competitive teams (not just friendly clans) that are looking for players to their rooster Main or sub rooster doesnt matter. Im currently playing late at night (CET) so that i can have the most time playing with the top notch diamond/platinium players as possible, as i just got back from a break (a month ago).
I got TS, RC and all that and my english isnt the worst, so there should be no problem.
I really hope someone can help me out, or refer me to a friend that knows a friend and so on!

Keep smiting people, and may the ELO gods be with you!
-Alexander Hansen <3

WPviking

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KamDIggity » March 26, 2014 5:58am | Report
hey my username in smite is Dante19 tell me your username and we will play a couple games and I will add you to my clan if you are good.

KamDIggity

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WPviking » March 26, 2014 6:09pm | Report
NOTE: Can also play solo/mid at a relative high level

WPviking

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }