Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for clan 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by R4IG » September 12, 2013 2:16am | Report
Looking for a clan to play with as well as maybe teach me few things. I'm curently lvl 20, from EU, tho atm playing a lot on US server(no problems with lag for past week, had some 1st few days when i started, but it was the same on EU so idk what was wrong). I prefer to play support or mage, however i'm able to adapt to almost any god.
Gods that i dislike or can't play at all: Chronos(i suck on him a lot), Hel, Vulcan(i'm pretty bad on him so far), Athena(so far i didn't do well on her), Odin(don't like him as well as i'm pretty bad on him)
Gods that i like or can play at least decently: Poseidon, Neith, Ra, Sobek, Ymir, Artemis, Hun Batz(i can do ok on him, tho still need to learn a lot), Change(i can do ok on her, like her as well)
I'm also learning how to jungle, but i'm bad at it so far, so for a while until i can learn how to do it beter, i can't jungle
My mains are Aphordite, Isis, Ao Kuang
I didn't mention all gods that i played so far as well as haven't played all gods yet, tho i'm planing on at least trying them.
Bought the god package, so i have all gods so far as well as will have all upcoming gods.

Currently i play every day enough to get at least 1 lvl per day(want to get to lvl 30 fast so that i hopefuly face beter players so that i can learn more). I also play at somewhat random times, but you can expect me to see me each day from 8pm CET until i get tired, pissed off or stop cus of easy victorys(i only learn bad habits that way, i rather be in a losing team and learn from my mistakes, than in a wining team where i don't need to be careful at all and usualy risk to much and i don't pay for doing it, however losing 5-6 times in a row does piss me off >_>).

As far as my skill lvl goes, i think i'm somewhat decent at it, from time to time i carry the team to victory, however this might just mean that i'm facing worse players than me as well as having a team that is worse than me(which really i don't think i'm that good, but i'm learning). Also my best char is probaly Aphrodite, followed by Ao Kuang and only then Isis(with her it depends a lot on my team, it might mean that i'm just not good enough or it might be that she is a god that is heavly dependent on her team, so far idk)

IGN: R4IG

EDIT: So far i played mostly on US server cus on EU i get teamed up with really bad players 85% of time, which i don't have a problem with, if the other side is bad as well, but mostly that isn't the case. US sever 150 ms, EU server 50 ms, so yea use is playable

EDIT: The gods that i like/dislike can play/can't play will change with time(when/if i learn bout them more).

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/stats.aspx?player=r4ig

R4IG

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }