Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for Clan.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for Clan. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 14, 2013 5:00am | Report
Hello, everyone. I'm looking for a new clan, since I decided to leave my latest one for innactiveness of the members. I'm 15 Years Old, I live in South America, but have an easy time playing on NA servers( can't say the same thing on EU, impossible to play), and dedicated enough time of my life to SMITE. Playing the game since Freya's Release, and having about 700 Wins on the game, I've some game knownledge. I don't know how the competitive works, if someone non-EU or non-NA can join, but if it's permited, I'd be interested on competitive. I'm available on Weekends and Holidays, with a few exceptions.
I do have Team Speak, Skype, and such, but I don't think I'd be confortable TALKING English...

I like to play all the roles( Mid Lane, Support, Carry, Solo Laner, Jungler), but I've been enjoying more Supporting, Jungling and Mid Laning.

IGN: DarkJaw.
Level: 30.
Beta Level: 5( about to be 7).
Gods I feel confortable playing: Anhur, Anubis, Ao Kuang, Aphrodite, Ares, Fenrir, Freya, Guan Yu, Hades, Hun Batz, Eset, Loki, Neith, Odin, Poseidon, Ra, Sobek, Thor, Vulcan, Xbalanque and Ymir.
God Ranks: 2 on Sobek, 2 on Fenrir, 2 on Ao Kuang, 1 on Ra and 2 on Anubis.

See you around!

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }