Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking For An XBox One Smite Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking For An XBox One Smite Team 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JEads13 » August 5, 2015 8:30am | Report
Hello, I'm looking for a consistent group of players to better enjoy my smite experience. I am looking to become more competitive, which is hard to achieve without feedback/consistent play. I work during the day, but play every night. I am willing to play any role, but I've become pretty solid with Kukulkan and Ne Zha. I have never rage quit a game and do not intend to do so. I'm currently level 18, which is too low for league play, but I'm wanting to be more than ready when that time comes. Please respond back if you're interested in starting or would like me to join your group. Looking forward to playing!

JEads13

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Akleptic92 » August 16, 2015 11:35pm | Report
Hello, my GT is akleptic92, I like to play as often as I can but like you, I work so I'm not always online. Add me though and if I'm on, I'm playing smite!

Akleptic92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WastedDeer » August 17, 2015 4:05am | Report
My GT is WastedDeer. Always up for a game. I play UK GMT time.

WastedDeer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by unpredictabilly » August 17, 2015 10:01am | Report
Sounds good!

GT: Unpredictabilly
I have a few people I play with but I am currently branching out!

Lets play!

I usually am on playing after 9pm eastern
Send me a message on XBOXlive and we can play some time. :-)

If you wanna check out my gameplay/highlights look for me on TWITCH!

Twitch channel: Unpredictabilly

unpredictabilly

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CTJustin » September 9, 2015 10:51am | Report
JEads13 i've played with you but I dont think i have you on my freinds list. Hit me up.

CT Justin
Current Lanes and Gods

Solo: Chang'e
ADC: Neith, Artemis, Cupid, Medusa
Jungle: Arachne

CTJustin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ryJAHH » September 12, 2015 12:52pm | Report
I'm trying to put a squad together and play more competitively myself. Got a few together, just need a few more. Add me MrDANG3LSON.

ryJAHH

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kinggoomba1 » September 15, 2015 10:27pm | Report
Hey guys, I am also trying to play with a set team. I think I tried to add you Jeads13. Let me know if your still interested in putting a team together.

kinggoomba1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ghstlikewelfare » September 21, 2015 8:45am | Report
Im looking for players to play with and players to give me pointers which i know i need. Im still new to the whole SMITE game. so add me one xbox one.

GT: GHSTLIKEWELFARE

ghstlikewelfare

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LovelyJoey » January 2, 2016 7:20pm | Report
I main support and adc. Looking to get more competitive with a team. My xbox name is lovelyjoey61909. Hope to hear from you

LovelyJoey

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }