Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a team or individuals

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for a team or individuals 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demlar » September 21, 2013 6:11pm | Report
So I've been playing a few months, level 30, mastery level 38 (God pack), i want to progress further, i feel the only way to do that is in a team or a group of regulars. It would be great to find a place called home, if not I can always make one, I have a 100 slot mumble server we could use if we need too.
Add me IGN:Morvalyn

Demlar

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Selucious » October 24, 2013 11:42am | Report
I am currently lvl 11 and Just started this account yesterday. I am looking to join a serious clan I play every day and will be lvl 30 in a couple weeks once all 12 of my gods are mastered. Currently my W/L Ratio is 60% and I have 24 wins and 16 loses in Conquest.

Gods Mastering;
Thanatos
Zeus
Poseidon
Atremis
Bakasura
Loki
Herculese
Arachne
Thor
Guan Yu
Bastet
Wukong

I own the Legendary Package so I have every champion in game and in the future of the game and willing to master and train any champions these are just the ones I am starting with. I currently my best two champions is Thanatos and Zeus. Hit me up my in game name is Selucious

Selucious

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }