Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a serious Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for a serious Team 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nerezea » September 12, 2013 12:03pm | Report
Hi Community,

I´m Nerezea, 21 Years old and from Germany. I really need a serious team to play with … I´m pretty active and want to play at least 5 -10 Games per Day.

My English isn´t perfect, but it should be fine to communicate well.

I prefer roles like Tank & Support.
My most played Gods at the moment are:
Ymir (average 3,19/1,81/8,71)
Change (average 4,78/1,78/7,71)
Sobek (average 3,63/1,42/7,79)
But I also like Guan Yu since Patch (average 4,80/1,90/12,30)

I know stats don´t mean that much, but it should just show that I’m not a complete moron.

I´ve got a bit more than 500 Games Conquest (275-252) and 4 Arena and 3 Conquest Solo Ranked Games … as u can see, I completely focus on Conquest Games (99%)

I really want to play tourneys, get better and try to compete with the best teams.

Normally I’m a really friendly person, but sometimes I do rage, but only about my own faults, never about what my teammates are doing. I hate guys who rage in game and completely lost their focus on the game. I try to be focused all the time.

But it is still hard to win with a random team, so I really try to find a good team who want achieve as much as I want in this game …

Feel free to ask me anything or to add me … My in game name is Nerezea … On request i´ll give contact details like Skype or whatever u want to have.

Yours sincerely
Nerezea

Nerezea

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }