Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a group to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for a group to play with 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MARS2 » July 26, 2014 7:23am | Report
I have been playing smite for a little big less than a month by now and it's getting to get annoying to play with people who just do whatever they want, so I'm looking for a group!! I am not a complete noob and I know the basics of the game. I am looking for a group that will be helpful and will not always be serious but will have a little bit of fun. If you are interested add me on Smite, EraErus. I do have Skype so we can chat.

MARS2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by hotmatrixx » July 29, 2014 7:15pm | Report
Hi! I'm hotmatrixx!

I know the feeling, that's why I joined a clan in the first place!

I'm in a clan, and we are looking for players to join us, if you're interested. We like to play for fun, but we play to win.... and you can find out more about us here, or you can friend me on SMITE or you can PM me or you can....

hotmatrixx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }