Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a competitive Conquest team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for a competitive Conquest team. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by withonor » February 9, 2014 3:24pm | Report
Have 40 gods mastered. Play all positions. I have legendary Xbalanque, Ra and Athena. Athena is my favorite god, by far, I'll support or jungle with her. But I'm just looking for a team that I can mesh with. I'll do solo, mid, support, ADC or jungle. Prefer ADC, support or solo, in that order. In game name is withonor.

withonor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CallMeCam » February 14, 2014 1:30am | Report
I'll send you a friend invite in game, my clan is recruiting and we are wanting to be competitive. If you are interested? IGN is same as here
Recruiting for our young clan Vybe Gaming! All applications accepted, but this does not mean you will start. We are wanting to pursue a competitive aspect of play. My IGN is CallMeCam, add me for more details.

CallMeCam

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }