Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a clan with voice.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking for a clan with voice. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SonOfAnder » June 29, 2015 4:02pm | Report
Hi all! I have been playing Smite for about a month now and I hooked, but it gets quite frustrating when other players don't understand what to do in a Conquest Match. I'm looking for a group of players that are willing to link up and talk in some sort of voice (Teamspeak, Mumble, Vent, RaidCall, Curse Voice... whatever doesn't matter to me, I have them all).

I'm mostly play hunters and currently have my Neith at Mastery level 8. I hope to play with you guys on the battlefield! Thanks for you all of your consideration!

SonOfAnder

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by azza6991 » July 2, 2015 2:18pm | Report
Hey SonOfAnder!

I am part of a clan called Konvict Gaming and we have talkative and regular players who were looking for the exact same thing as you! I am happy to say they are enjoying here and we are always looking for more wonderful people to play with us.

Requirements:
16+ years old
Must have a Mic
Must use teamspeak
Be respectful
To join, apply here: http://konvictgaming.com/apply/ (create a account first)

Thank you

Azzaman
Konvict Gaming Smite Mod

azza6991

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GooseShooter » July 18, 2015 2:11am | Report
hi SonOfAnder,
im looking for people to play with on smite i dont play league yet since im only level 24 but i plan on it it soon. i have a mic and i would like to use either curse or skype. i hope to be able to link up and i will send u afriend request on smite.

GooseShooter

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }